Compatible Cards (EOS 5D Mark IV)
Last Updated : 30-Sep-2016
Issue Number : 8203014100
The following cards can be used with the camera.
: Not compatible
|Card Type |
|*1 : Type I, UDMA Mode 7 supported. |
*2 : UHS-I cards supported.
Cards that Can Record Movies
- Before shooting 4K movies, format the card.
- If you use a slow-writing card when shooting movies, the movie may not be recorded properly. Also, if you play back a movie on a card with a slow reading speed, the movie may not be played back properly.
- When movies cannot be recorded normally, format the card and try again. If formatting the card does not resolve the problem, refer to the card manufacturer’s Web site.
- The camera is not compatible with UHS-II SDHC/SDXC cards. (Compatible with UHS-I.) With a UHS-II SDHC/SDXC card, high-speed transfer via UHS-I may not be possible, depending on the card specification.
- If the card is new or was previously formatted by another camera or computer, format the card with this camera.
- The camera does not come with a card for recording images/ movies. Please purchase it separately.