Last Updated : 24-Feb-2017
Issue Number : 0100733601
Mac OS : 10.6.8
If you add a printer connected via TCP/IP after updating Mac OS X, [Internet Printing Protocol - IPP] may be selected for [Protocol]. If this happens, select [Line Printer Daemon - LPD] and add the printer.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files are saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- File name : Mac_UFRII_Ver10110_00.dmg
- File version : V10.11.0
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 87,200KB
Canon Marketing(Philippines) Inc. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Marketing(Philippines) Inc. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.