Importing Images (CameraWindow 8.4-8.6 / Windows Vista, Windows XP)
Last Updated : 28-Feb-2012
Issue Number : 8201036300
1. Connect the camera's DIGITAL terminal to the computer's USB port using the [interface cable] supplied with your camera.
DIGITAL terminal on the camera
USB port on the computer
2. Press the <Power> button on the camera.
3. The following window appears.
Click [Downloads Images From Canon Camera].
4. The following window appears.
5. The [CameraWindow] menu appears. Click [Import Images from Camera].
By default, the imported images will be saved separated by each shooting date in the picture folder.
To change the destination folder, click () in the upper-right corner of the window shown in Step 5, and then follow the procedure below.
Click [Import] > [Folder Settings] > [Browse], and specify a folder as the destination folder.
Confirm the destination folder that you have specified.
Then, click [OK].
6. A window like the one shown below appears, so click [Import Untransferred Images] or [Import All Images].
6-1. To select and import images, click [Select Images to Import] in Step 6.
6-2. Select the images you want to import, and then click [Import] ().
6-3. The software starts importing images. After this step, please follow the subsequent procedures below.
7. The following window appears, and the computer starts to transfer images from the camera.
8. Click [OK].
9. The following window appears.
Click the () button to close this window.
"Was this helpful?"