Last Updated : 31-Oct-2013
Issue Number : 0200331202
ImageBrowser EX is a new image management software program for Canon's digital cameras and digital camcorders.
This software makes managing and searching for images shot with cameras and camcorders very easy.
Please utilize the software for editing, printing and sharing images.
Changes in the ImageBrowser EX 1.1.0a for Windows ;
- Supports Windows 8.1.
1. Operating System
- Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3
Computer running one of the above operating systems (preinstalled); Internet connection required for auto updating
- 1.6 GHz or higher
- HD (720p), SD: Core 2 Duo 1.66 GHz or higher
- Full HD (1080p), HD (50 fps/60 fps): Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or higher
- High Profile (H.264), ALL-I or IPB: Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz or higher
- Camcorders: Core i5 3.0 GHz or higher
- Compact digital cameras: Core i7 2.8 GHz or higher
- Windows 8 / 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit): 2 GB or more
- Windows 8 / 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit): 1 GB or more
- Windows Vista (64-bit, 32-bit): 1 GB or more
- Windows XP: 512 MB or more
- HD (720p), SD: 1 GB or more
- Full HD (1080p), HD (50 fps/60 fps): 2 GB or more
Free Hard Disk Space;
- 250 MB or more*2
- 1,024 x 768 resolution or higher
*1 Recommended specifications for Full HD movie playback in ImageBrowser EX.
*2 Includes Silverlight 5.1 (max. 100 MB).
1. Major Functions of ImageBrowser EX
The following functions are available with ImageBrowser EX.
- Importing images from a camera* or a memory card (* Using CameraWindow DC / EOS Utility)
- Displaying images by folder
- Displaying images by shooting date/month/year
- Displaying shooting information of images
- Editing still images
- Editing movies
- Printing still images
- Uploading images to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY
- Uploading images to Facebook
- Uploading images to YouTube
- Attaching images to e-mail
2. Target images
- Images (still/movie) shot with Canon cameras (except for AVCHD movie files)
3. Differences from ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser
ImageBrowser EX can be installed simultaneously with ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser. (Even if ImageBrowser EX is installed, ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser will not be uninstalled.)
It is required to connect your Canon Camera to the computer, which is connected to the Internet, using a USB cable.
Please note that the following functions available with ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser are not available with ImageBrowser EX.
- Displaying images in a viewer window
- Backing up images on a CD-ROM
- Exporting images (resizing, wallpaper, screen saver, etc.)
- Changing all file names at once
1. Download "ibxw-inst-1-1-0a-18-r2-9l.zip" from the download page.
2. Double-click "ibxw-inst-1-1-0a-18-r2-9l.zip". After decompressing the file, "ibxw-inst-1-1-0a-18-r2-9l" will be created.
3. Double-click "ibxw-inst-1-1-0a-18-r2-9l" to display "IBX11INST.exe".
4. Double-click "IBX11INST.exe".
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
* The latest version will be installed using the auto-update function.
* For installation, it is required to connect the camera. By connecting the camera, appropriate functions for the camera will automatically added via the Internet.
- File name : ibxw-inst-1-1-0a-18-r2-9l.zip
- File version : 1.1.0a
- File type : zip
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 127,904KB
Canon Marketing(Philippines) Inc. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Marketing(Philippines) Inc. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.